Amico Architectural Customer Service Representative
Amico Corporation is a rapidly growing manufacturer of Medical Equipment employing over 850 people across North America. We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our talented and growing team!
- Handling incoming customer inquiries via phone calls and emails
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by quick responsiveness and anticipating customer needs
- Order processing and invoicing
- Updating orders with quote or project changes
- Coordinating deliveries to ensure on-time delivery
- Validating pricing, products and shipping
- Handling multiple projects at one time
- Other administrative duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with a variety of individuals and functions throughout the company
- Computer Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Ability to read simple CAD drawings
- Creative thinking, problem solving oriented, organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Work well under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to manage relationships with customers both external and internal
- High School Diploma, Post-secondary education (specifically in business/administration) is an asset
- Experience with SAP or any other ERP System is an asset but not required
For more information, please visit us at www.amico.com
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Additional Job Postings