Microvellum Developer - Amico Corporation
Richmond Hill, ON
Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 8 manufacturing facilities employing over 800 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
The manufacturing machines talk directly with Microvellum processed files and being an expert in Microvellum will ultimately determine one’s effectiveness in this position.
- Program Microvellum and add custom wood and metal parts to the Microvellum Library
- Create shop drawings of custom casework and furniture
- CNC Programming
- Verify generated schedules/BOM from Microvellum
- Review engineering against submittal drawings and project requirements
- Quality control of engineering
- Thorough understanding of processing packets in Microvellum to send to manufacturing machines
- Train and provide support to other programmers on Microvellum
- Microvellum programmer/developer
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Microvellum role
- Proficient in AutoCAD and CNC programming
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must be familiar with typical millwork manufacturing process
- Experience in woodshop, cabinets, cabinet assemblies and hardware
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Microvellum proficiency test will be required for consideration
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Additional Job Postings