Technical Support Specialist – Amico Clinical Solutions
Richmond Hill, ON
Technical support specialists are responsible for helping customers resolve technical issues they encounter with products or services.
Job-specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Flexibility to travel to provide technical support services to customers.
- Assist customers with inquiries via phone and emails.
- Provide guidance on claims within warranty.
- Troubleshooting and repairing parts from RGA returns.
- Collaborate with engineers to troubleshoot products for improvement.
- Escalate complex issues to Technical Support Manager and Engineers.
- Maintain accurate and precise documentation.
- Create Service & RGA documents/reports.
- Respond to service calls in a timely manner as per internal SOPs.
- Comply with internal Standard Operating Procedures.
- Comply with Health & Safety policies.
- Other tasks as delegated by the Technical Support Manager.
- The candidate must have excellent skills in:
- Communication (written & verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Post-secondary education in Electronics Technology, Technical Service, or equivalent.
- Previous Medical Device industry experience is an asset.
- 2-3 years of customer support experience.
- 3-4 years of technical support experience.
For more information, please visit us at www.amico.com
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Additional Job Postings