Sourcing Assistant – Amico Clinical Solutions
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Amico is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 9 manufacturing facilities employing over 1100 people across North America. Amico is dedicated to developing and manufacturing the most advanced medical equipment for the global Health Care Industry.
Job Duties include:
- Generate sample order and trial run order
- Follow up with suppliers on trial run orders and subsequent orders
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure sample and trial run order progress as per schedule
- Maintain up-to-date data in the system at all times for all required reports – order summary, shipment booking, receiving record, inspection, and material testing, and vendor payment
- Secure Freight quotes to support ship mode decisions.
- Prepare Payment requests according to the agreed terms and ensure payment is arranged at the right time to ensure on-time deliveries and avoid delays.
- Generate reports for sample and trial run order updates occasionally.
- Assist in R&D projects as assigned, including sample parcel preparation.
- Confer with supervisors to determine the progress of work and action plans.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in order follow ups.
- Good Mathematics skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong critical thinking & sound judgement.
- Solid understanding of Excel and MS Office Suite.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Additional Job Postings