AV & Production Assistant – Amico Corporation
Richmond Hill, On
- Setting up and dismantling audiovisual equipment in buildings and locations throughout Canada and the US.
- Support a wide variety of AV equipment for staging / conferences trade shows and exhibitions.
- Troubleshoot during meetings / events if problems occur
- Maintain audiovisual equipment and ensure the systems in good working order
- Perform room maintenance responsibilities
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of audiovisual equipment designated to meet the audiovisual needs of the company.
- Perform other related audio-visual responsibilities consistent with the job classification, as required
- Management and control of the events department inventory.
- Perform cross-functional duties, as assigned or requested.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of work experience in conference centers, large event setups and tear-downs is required.
- Strong technical skills, ability to operate and understand basic electrical equipment controls, cabling and A/V equipment.
- Valid Driver’s License and a car is a requirement; small local order pickups may be required.
- Skill in using hand trucks, dollies and other equipment to move stock; ability to use hammers, pliers, and other hand tools; and ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Proven experience with inventory management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform regular housekeeping and maintain general cleanliness in the work area.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Must have a valid passport for travel (up to 20% travel required).
- Safe operation of a lift truck is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of streaming video / content; videoconferencing and web based collaborative software.
- Knowledge of Video and Photography Production equipment.
For more information, please visit us at www.amico.com
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Application Form
AV & Production Assistant - Amico Corporation
Additional Job Postings