Customer Service Representative - Amico Clinical Solutions
Richmond Hill, ON
Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 8 manufacturing facilities employing over 800 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, and management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
Join the Amico team if you want to work for a company at the forefront of the healthcare industry… a company that cares about its employees, its customers and its products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Order processing including creating of work orders
- Invoicing Customers
- Monitor sales orders
- Customer service interactions
- Respond to emails
- Work with Project Managers and Sales team
- Administrative and Logistic Support
- Qualified candidate must possess post-secondary education /high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent and confident customer support skills and positive disposition
- Highly motivated individual who demonstrates strong desire to learn and works very well independently and as a team.
- This person must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills and be familiar with the requirements needed in a manufacturing environment.
- Possess strong computer skills (SAP or any other ERP system is an asset but not required)
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- The ideal candidates should also be able to demonstrate professionalism while being assertive, work well under pressure, and be able to meet critical deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Quoting process an asset
Additional Job Postings