Project Coordinator – Amico Clinical Solutions
Richmond Hill, ON (Onsite ONLY)
Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 7 manufacturing facilities employing over 800 employees across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
The successful candidate will be energetic, eager, driven, and able to deal with competing demands and timelines.
This position requires a competent level of communication and organizational skills that is guided by the Program Director. Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are required in dealing with colleagues in day to day working relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity in a Junior to Intermediate role for support of our Estimating and Project Management departments. Growth, development and promotion for the successful proponent is anticipated and will be encouraged.
Responsibilities will include:
- Post sale customer interaction.
- Working directly with sales, consultants and engineers with a primary focus on technical aspects.
- Handling multiple projects at one time.
- Create submittal packages and follow up to determine status.
- Updating quotes with project changes.
- Co-ordinate meeting with customers as required.
- Capture and distribute meeting minutes, including action items, person responsible and deadline.
- Develop and maintain client relations.
- Prepare changes to cost estimates and extras.
- Co-ordinate projects and prepare progress schedules.
- Little travel required for site visits.
- Drawing and quote review.
- On-going support for day-to-day project activities.
- Preparation of change orders / extras for invoicing purposes.
- Job close-out support through co-ordination of subcontractors and close-out documentation, distribution and organizing of same.
- Effective negotiation skills and the demonstrated ability to manage relationships.
- Ability to manage and facilitate numerous projects.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, self-dedicated, and result oriented.
- 1 + years’ experience working as a Project Co-ordinator in the construction industry is an asset.
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, multi task and follow up.
- Proficiency in MS office & Autocad a must.
For more information, please visit us at www.Amico.com.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Additional Job Postings