The Material Control Coordinator will support the Inventory supervisor and team in:
- Driving a culture of creativity, innovation and continuous learning.
- Following safe practices and awareness of hazards to prevent injuries to team members.
- Focusing on, on time delivery, ensuring stock gets to its destination on time, and aiming to prevent shortages.
- Analyzing and anticipating future needs using data analysis and forecasting methods to eliminate stock outs and optimize inventory levels.
- Providing accurate, current inventory data so company has a clear understanding of what is and isn’t available based on regular cycle counts for purchasing decisions.
- Meeting deadlines of tasks of daily assigned while ensuring effectiveness of work completed.
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards, procedures, policies, deadlines, etc., and supporting resolution of any issues.
- Maintaining inventories at optimum levels to prevent under-or-over investment in inventory.
- Following and suggesting strategies to effectively move inventory/number of cycle turns and consume old inventory using (FIFO) first in first out principles.
- Carrying out inventory management plans to streamline and reduce wasted activities/functions.
- Maintaining count records so that it can be reviewed by the management.
- Awareness of cycle count plan and progression as required.
- Analyzing, investigating, identifying and reconciling cycle count discrepancies (i.e. shortages/overages).
- Understanding how to spot the inconsistencies in processes that affect the accuracy of the inventories.
- Supporting the organizing and maintaining of efficient material handling and storage.
- Following policies and procedures related to inventory control.
- Providing supporting information for adjustments made to be made to the inventory and supporting the gathering and isolating inventory based on raised quality control concerns/issues as requested.
- Accurately inputting data related to product description in the inventory system as well as maintain accurate merchandising information and inventory turn performance.
- Following correct part number structure and inputs during creation and maintenance of existing part numbers in system.
- Maintaining BOMs according to Engineering specifications and customer information related to product labelling.
- Working with various departments and maintaining flexible attitude in supporting all work dedicated to achieving organizational goals.
- Working towards achieving the objectives related to inventory control management and providing suggestions for improvement to supervisor/management.
- Self-motivated and have a hands-on approach
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently within in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Able to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines; results-focus
- Sound decision making and judgment capabilities
- Able to adapt to changes quickly in a fast-pace work environment
- Diploma in Supply Chain, Materials Management, Operations or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years professional experience in inventory management role
- General knowledge in SAP
- Strong computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel & MS Project)
*Only selected candidates will be contacted
Job Application Form
Material Control Coordinator - Amico Patient Care
Additional Job Postings