Amico is looking for a Production Manager in our rapidly growing manufacturing company. Working under the direction of the Operations Manager running the day-to-day assembly plant, our ideal candidate must possess strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the production floor: inventory, assembly, testing, and shipping/receiving.
- Maximize safety, quality, and productivity.
- Increase productivity through 5s and lean manufacturing processes while minimizing costs.
- Tracks and optimizes production to hit key production metrics.
- Handles all related employee issues, including coaching and discipline and performance issues.
- Develops and manages a team of production supervisors.
- Visible leader with strong floor presence.
- Effective use of resources and monitors and adjusts to staffing needs.
- 5+ years of production floor management.
- Supply chain knowledge.
- Shipping and receiving experience including customs and FDA.
- 5s or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or higher.
- Knowledge and experience with Ontario Labor Laws and Environmental Health and Safety.
- Full time, permanent.
- 7:30am-4:00pm Monday to Friday.
For more information, please visit us at www.amico.com*only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Application Form
Production Manager - Amico Group of Companies
Additional Job Postings