We are looking for a self-motivated and professional Material Handler to join Amico! If you are a hardworking individual who can complete tasks successfully with little to no supervision, then we are interested in you. In this position, you will be responsible for tracking warehouse stock, documenting orders, and storing merchandise.
In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate outstanding physical fitness. You will also possess in-depth knowledge of various warehouse inventory management techniques
- Manage inventory by identifying, cataloging, and recording the location of inventory.
- Record the number of units handled and moved every day using production sheets.
- Analyze pick sheets based on clients' orders and pull the appropriate products for each order.
- Focusing on, on time delivery of parts from stock to the production floor, ensuring stock gets to its destination on time, and aiming to prevent shortages.
- Following (FIFO) first in first out principles when pulling inventory.
- Tracking variances in the inventory, to facilitate better planning, understand variances and correct the problems.
- Taking care of inventory areas by organizing and maintaining efficient material handling and storage.
- Executing cycle counts and recording findings so that it can be reviewed/analyzed.
- Track supply levels and regularly submit purchasing recommendations.
- Comply with all safety and health regulations.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Self-Motivated with a hands on approach
- Excellent work ethic: Dependability, accountability, great work attendance record
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) forklift certification is an advantage.
- Excellent physical fitness with the ability to lift up to a maximum of 75 pounds.
- Availability to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel & MS Project)
- Able to adapt to changes quickly in a fast-pace work environment
- Forklift experience is an asset
*Only selected candidates will be contacted
Job Application Form
Additional Job Postings