Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 6 manufacturing facilities employing over 800 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
We are currently seeking a high energy and self motivated Shipper/Receiver to join our growing team
- Determine best method of shipment and prepare shipping documents.
- Source new shipping companies, negotiate pricing and delivery times.
- Understand cross border/international customs and paperwork requirements.
- Ability to communicate with different internal departments as well as carriers and customs officials.
- Continuous improvement of packing methods to ensure product arrives to destination without damage.
- Assemble crates, pack goods to be shipped, and prepare identifying information and shipping instructions.
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks, etc.
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods.
- Unpack and route goods to appropriate storage areas.
- Maintain internal record-keeping systems.
- Operate forklift or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
- Proficient use of computer and email.
- Basic Knowledgebase of Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Math basics needed
- Organizational Skills needed
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Nice to Have: Lean, 5S, Kaizen exposure
- Team Player a must have
- Able to follow direction
- Fluent English – written & spoken
For more information, please visit us at www.amico.com
Job Application Form
Shipper/Receiver - Amico Clinical Solutions
Additional Job Postings