As a Junior Estimator, The person will be responsible for the following duties:
- Providing hospital headwall designs as per clients' request using CAD workstations such as AutoCAD and Microvellum.
- Creating and updating preliminary presentation drawings and quotations for projects.
- Creating and updating Quotation for hospital headwalls,
- Estimating total project pricing based on architectural plans and specifications,
- Contacting sales and discussing the technical properties of the project.
- Preparing and reviewing drawing details with engineering team for producing accurate presentation drawing of healthcare products such as headwalls and architectural casework.
- Creating technical headwall drawings for bidding documents,
- Reviewing and completing documents and submittal packages for a faster and more accurate movement of projects.
- Working and drafting projects based on the specific site codes and regulations.
- Flagging potential and significant issues upfront and providing solutions to the sales team and Production engineering team,
- Creating estimates for the clients to help them to get a cost breakdown and plan their budget.
- Has a good experience of reading architectural floor plans and good analytical skills,
- Background in Architecture or Engineering is preferable,
- Good software skill, specially Autodesk AutoCAD, Blue-Beam and any skill on Micro-vellum is an Advantage,
- Minimum 1 year of experience in quantity take off / Estimation
Job Application Form
Additional Job Postings