Join our growing team!
Due to our rapid expansion and global demand, Amico Corporation is looking for dynamic and energetic individuals who can excel in a fast paced environment.
Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 9 manufacturing facilities and employing over 800 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, and management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
This entry level role will involve inspections of raw materials used to manufacture various products, and in-process and final inspections of finished goods.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inspection of raw materials from suppliers
- Verify components and products meet specifications
- Performing in-process and final inspections on finished products
- Logging reports
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Use of common measurement tools. Caliper/gauges/etc.
- High level of accuracy
- Good computer and communication skills. Outlook/Excel/Word/Others.
- Must be able to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Some experience in Support and Troubleshooting
For more information, please visit us at www.Amico.com.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Additional Job Postings