Machine Operator (Entry Level) - Amico Corporation
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Group of Companies is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment and Architectural Products with 9 manufacturing facilities employing over 800 people across North America.
Our company is looking for a CNC Operator who can run a variety of CNC machines and help to enhance the productivity of our organization. Fresh grads are welcome!
Responsibilities will include:
- Program of CNC machines – AXYZ and ELUMATEC SBZ 122
- Operate CNC machines
- Call and input programs and load and unload parts
- Clean and maintain machines
- Correct machine errors as necessary; contact technical support as required
- Set up and adjust tool offsets on machines
- High school diploma or vocational equivalent
- Ability to read or use AutoCAD
- Experience in operating a CNC router is an asset
- Knowledge of ELUCAD and VCARE PRO programming or similar
- Working knowledge of production processes using a variety of materials that may include high density poly-ethylene (Plastics), steel, stainless steel, aluminum and wood
- Ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Understanding different tools, feed and speed, for various materials
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, critical thinking, task planning and organizing skills
- Provide a high level of attention to detail English reading, writing, communication and math skills
- Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Outlook.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Application Form
Entry Level Machine Operator - Amico Corporation
Additional Job Postings