We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
The successful candidate will be energetic, eager, driven, and able to deal with competing demands and timelines.
Our Project Management team is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to support our growing business. Growth, development and promotion for the successful proponent is anticipated and will be encouraged.
- Customer Focus
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Agile Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Mediating and Negotiating
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating Submittal Packages and follow up to determine Project Status.
- Conduct Submittal Package/contract reviews with customer to ensure all project requirements are met.
- Manage all Project changes and gather necessary approvals and document.
- Working directly with our Sales, Production, Engineering, and Installation team with a primary focus on technical aspects.
- Able to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Assuring provision of product documents including Project Plans, Drawings and Schedules to Production and Installation Teams.
- Capture and distribute meeting minutes, including action items, person responsible and deadline.
- Document Project updates
- Develop and maintain client relations.
- Managing AutoCAD Technicians on the delivery of Project Drawings.
- Drawing and quote review with Customer and Production.
- On-going support for day-to-day project activities.
- Coordination with Client, facilities, GC, Ceiling and Electrical Trades utilizing 3D BIM and 2D drawings.
- Prepare Project Close-out documents and ensure project specifications are met
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Engineering or Architecture or related field of education and practical experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in project management; in manufacturing industry preferred.
- Effective negotiation skills and the demonstrated ability to manage relationships.
- Demonstrated success in project delivery and the execution of project management methods
- Ability to independently manage multiple activities at different locations and organize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to look at floor plans and technical drawings
- Strong communication skills in both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD
For more information, please visit us at www.amico.com
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Additional Job Postings