Buyer – Amico Accessories
Richmond Hill, ON
Amico Group of Companies is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment and Architectural Products with 9 manufacturing facilities employing over 800 people across North America.
We are currently seeking a Buyer to join our Purchasing team based out of Richmond Hill, Ontario.
- Bilingual in Mandarin is a definite asset
- Must have purchasing experience and be able to read manufacturing drawings.
- Formal college or university education
- Demonstrated experience managing suppliers, performance and developing long-term relationships
- Experience in Metal fabrication, surface finishes, custom manufacturing environment is an asset
- Highly organized, creative and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Preparing and executing RFQs/RFPs
- Sourcing vendors, negotiating and finalizing agreements
- Liaise with cross functional teams such as suppliers, production and customer service to ensure goods are available to meet production requirements on time
- Negotiating terms and delivery for lowest total cost
- Continually seek opportunities to improve services and reduce costs including freight
- Review purchase requisition requests daily
- Expediting overdue orders and rush requests
- Monitor and manage inventory
- Other duties as required
- Flexible Work From Home Days After Probation Period
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Comprehensive Benefit package
- Employer Paid Vacation
- Employee Referral Program
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Additional Job Postings