Position: SAP Developer
Location: Onsite in Richmond Hill, ON
The Amico group of companies is looking to fill the on-site role of SAP Developer. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. We look forward to reviewing your resume.
The SAP Developer will assist our transition to S/4 HANA, which will begin this fall and is expected to be implemented over the following 12 months. Prior to the full implementation, the SAP Developer will assist our team in responding to User requests for changes to our existing SAP ECC 6.0 system. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in SAP development and be able to work with our team to create a more efficient system. Subsequent to the transition to S/4 HANA, the SAP Developer will be responsible for maintenance to the system as well as developing enhancements for our various user groups.
- Responsible for ABAP development based on the user requirements
- Troubleshoot technical issues encountered by the user and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Create technical documentation
- Engage professionally with users when required
- A minimum 3 years of solid experience in SAP ECC 6.0 development, specifically in the PP module in SAP
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience in S/4HANA development with emphasis on the Production side
- In-depth knowledge of:
- Adobe Forms
- ALV Reports
- ABAP programming
- FIORI, PERSONAS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the following would be an asset:
- SAP Modules: FI/CO, MM, and SD
- C#, VB.NET
- MS SQL Server
- Crystal Reports, Reporting Services
- Must be fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and team player
Please reply with expected salary range and be prepared to complete a series of tests of your programming skills as part of the initial interview process.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Additional Job Postings