TTS Sapphire - 24"/36"/48"/60"/72"/84"
A headwall that generates Vacuum, Air and simulated Oxygen by just connecting it to the external compressor which can be located anywhere you wish. The most inexpensive and quickest method for simulating a patient room. The traditional method of providing medical gas services can cost thousands of dollars per bed with a centralized vacuum and air plant and a network of plumbing. Amico Corporation's designers have developed a headwall that is self-contained and solves all of the typical problems associated with a nursing simulation lab installation.
- In less than an hour you have a fully functional, working patient room with working Air, Vacuum and simulated Oxygen services
- A solution that is thousands of dollars less than a traditional centralized system
- Can be added one at a time as budget permits rather than renovating an entire lab at once
- The Sapphire Headwall can be moved when a lab is moved
- In the unlikely event that an air compressor breaks, it can be easily replaced while the rest of the lab continues to operate. The traditional system of a centralized air and vacuum pump would mean the whole lab is inoperable
- The Sapphire Headwall produces accurate flow rates for Air, Vacuum and simulated Oxygen using medical grade outlets and accessory products identical to those found in any hospital’s patient room
- The Amico Sapphire Headwall lets any lab, regardless of size, replicate a patient room cost effectively
- A private/semi-private room Amico Sapphire Headwall is only 4" deep x 12.5" high x 24"-84" /customer dependent, which will fit in just about any existing space
- Installation is straightforward and simple. Locate the wall near the bed, hang the mounting bracket to the wall and into support studs, hang the Amico Sapphire Training Headwall onto the bracket, connect the air supply line from the compressor to the Headwall, plug the compressor to an available electric outlet and you are up and running
- Optional light for units 48" or wider