B AM1 4000 T12
The new Amico bed uses an innovative design and incorporates distinctive features to help caregivers provide a more meaningful level of care to patients.
Research indicates the need for a more ergonomic design to prevent back injuries, a lower height for patient fall reduction, and a series of one-handed operations for a bed. Amico has designed the bed with this research in mind, and we are proud to introduce a product that is built to the most current standards while also meeting clinicians’ needs.
This bed can also be customized to match your existing or planned décor. The bed would be unique to your facility, with customizable options, inserts, and logos.
Our partnership with LINAK® enables us to provide you with a very reliable product with regard to actuators.
The result is an Amico bed that is worry-free from an actuation, electrical and mechanical standpoint.
- 550 lbs (250 kg) weight capacity to support additional accessories, surfaces, and greater weight
- 16" (41 cm) low height
- Central locking brake mechanisms
- Customized panels to suit the color scheme within the hospital facility
- Integrated Bed Stand to mount headwall
- Compressor unit attached to frame
- Directional wheel casters for improved mobility
- 5" (13 cm) wheel casters for durability
- Unique siderail design adapted to comply with HBSW and IEC regulations