Amico's newest innovation: The smallest and lightest portable lift on the market, weighing only 6 lbs (2.72 kg) and lifting up to 450 lbs (204 kg)! Check out more details below and discover why the GoLift Portable450 is the perfect lift for your facility.
The Amico GoLift Portable450 system is designed for clinicians to easily transfer a patient lift from room to room. The system is the smallest and lightest portable patient lift on the market today, weighing only 6lbs (2.72 kg) and making the transition of the lift from room to room as easy and possible. The GoLift Portable450 can lift up to 450lbs (204 kg), catering to a wide variety of patient clientele. The hand control comprises a seamless design with magnetic attachments in addition to unit controls, both allowing for easy cleaning and infection prevention.
The anatomy of the Amico GoLift Portable450 has an impressive set of all metal gears and state-of-the-art battery technology. The nickel metal hydride battery allows for triple the charge volume, permitting up to 55 lifts per charge - pending patient weight. In addition, the revolutionary trolley design allows for quick installation of the trolley into and out of the track, and can be integrated into any track system.
Quick Connect Hand Control
- An easy magnetic backing to connect to the carry bar, wall plate of booms, or strap
Maximum Lifting Speed
- No load: 1.7 inches/second
- 150 lbs (68 kg): 1.3 inches/second
- 450 lbs (204 kg): 1.0 inch/second
- 6 lbs (2.72 kg)
Safe Working Load
- 450 lbs (204 kgs)
- Length: 19.4" (49.27 cm)
- Height: 5.2" (13.20 cm)
- Depth of Lift: 3.7" (9.398 cm)
- Strap Length: 74" (187.96 cm)
Number of Lifts per Charge (Duty: 10/90)
- 78 with 150 lbs (25% of strap at midrange)
- 46 with 450 lbs (25% of strap at midrange)
- Charging time: 2-4 Hours
- Flame retardant ABS
- IP23 Lift - protected from fingers and water spray less 60 degrees from vertical
- High Capacity, Long Lasting NiMH
- 1 x 24V (1.6Ah)
- Input: 100-240VAC
- Output: 36VDC, 40 Watt, 1.0A
- IPX4 Hand Control – protects from splashing water, no matter the direction
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 60601-1:08
Expected Service Life
- 22,500 cycles or 10 years. It is recommended that the lift be replaced after this time. The expected life of slings, batteries fuses, straps and cord is dependent upon proper maintenance.