Instrument Air System
Our NFPA 99 compliant Instrument Air Systems operate using state-of-the-art reciprocating air compressors that are able to achieve 250 psi and a set regulated pressure of 200 psi. Our systems are specifically designed to power any medical device (e.g. surgical tools) independent from our medical air systems.
- Optional components allows for ease of maintenance
- Can satisfy a target dew point of -40 °F (-40 °C), which allows for optimum usage of any instrument device
- Each control system is tailored to the needs of the customer
- Ethernet connectivity with web portal for remote monitoring, password protected for remote adjustment of all operating parameters
- Inside of the receiver consists of a two-part epoxy coating providing rust protection equal or better than that achieved by galvanizing