Lunar Night Light
Behavioral Health Lunar Series Night Lights bring a soft, low-level illumination to the patient room allowing clinical staff and patients to navigate safely in the evening hours.
Behavioral Health Lunar Series LED Night Lights bring a soft, low-level illumination to any healthcare environment allowing clinical staff and patients to navigate safely through dark rooms without disturbances. The Lunar Series Night Light is offered in multiple colors and color temperatures to accommodate the various sleep patterns in the hospital environment. The unique faceplate design has minimal protrusion from the wall and is constructed using impact-resistant die-cast aluminum for added safety and durability. Long-lasting LEDs provide even light distribution for reliable and consistent performance.
- Hospital-grade materials and finishes for easy cleaning and infection control
- Four choices of white light (2700K -4000K)
- Available in amber or blue colors
- Frosted diffuser provides even light distribution
- Long-lasting LEDs provide 50,000 hours of LED life
- Compact design fits seamlessly into a single-gang junction box
- Tamper-resistant design for added security and durability
- 120 - 277 Volts
- 3.3 W
Standard Lumen Output
- 33.4 LMS
Standard Color Temperature
- 2700 K
- 3000 K
- 3500 K
- 4000 K
Life of LEDs
- L70 50,000 hours
- Limited five (5) year warranty
- Certified to UL standards by ETL
- Conforms to CSA standards as per ETL testing
- Die-cast aluminum
- Powder-coated finish with 5-stage pre-treatment
- Antimicrobial finish
- Frosted diffuser for general light distribution
- Injection-molded polycarbonate
- High power factor constant current
- 0.97 pf @ 120 Volts (Class 2, Class II)
- Standard installation requires the backplate to be mounted to a NEMA, single-gang junction box (supplied by others).
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!