Lunar Night Light
Lunar Series LED Night Lights bring a soft, low-level illumination to any healthcare environment allowing clinical staff and patients to navigate safely during the evening hours.
Lunar Series LED Night Lights bring a soft, low-level illumination to any healthcare environment allowing clinical staff and patients to navigate safely during the evening hours. Designed to accommodate the various sleep patterns in the hospital environment, the Lunar Series Night Light is available in multiple color temperatures as well as amber and blue. The unique faceplate design is aesthetically pleasing and offers minimal protrusion from the wall, while long-lasting LEDs provide even light distribution for reliable and consistent performance. Control the Lunar Series Night Lights with a switch or photocell technology that automatically turns the night light on in low light conditions. Available with an optional louvered faceplate for more direct illumination.
- Hospital-grade materials and finishes for easy cleaning and infection control
- Four choices of white light (2700K -4000K)
- Available in amber or blue colors
- Frosted diffuser provides even light distribution
- Long-lasting LEDs provide 50,000 hours of LED life
- Compact design fits seamlessly into a single-gang junction box
- 120 - 277 Volts
- 3.3 W
Standard Lumen Output
- 33.4 LMS
Standard Color Temperature
- 2700 K
- 3000 K
- 3500 K
- 4000 K
Life of LEDs
- L70 50,000 hours
- Limited five (5) year warranty
- Certified to UL standards by ETL
- Conforms to CSA standards as per ETL testing
- Die-cast aluminum
- Powder-coated finish with 5-stage pre-treatment
- Antimicrobial finish
- Frosted diffuser for general light distribution
- Injection-molded polycarbonate
- High power factor constant current
- 0.97 pf @ 120 Volts (Class 2, Class II)
Photocell Sensor Option
- Light sensor shall turn on LED light source when ambient light levels fall below 5fc ± 2fc and turn off when light levels are above 15fc ± 5fc.
- Performance may vary depending on the location of ambient light sources, windows, room finishes and surrounding objects.
- Standard installation requires the backplate to be mounted to a NEMA, single-gang junction box (supplied by others).