2' x 2'
Luminaire Green and White
Solar Surgical Luminaires provide unsurpassed shadow control and uniform illumination to support clinicians with advanced visual acuity in the OR environment.
Amico's Solar Surgical Luminaires provide flawless visibility in the OR environment. For increased functionality White and Green LED's can be used in combination to reduce glare on monitors and prevent eyestrain during lengthy surgical procedures. The symmetrical/asymmetrical design of the luminaires provides unsurpassed shadow control and uniform illumination to support clinicians with a high degree of visual acuity. A one-piece seam welded enclosure and IP65 ingress barrier provide added durability and infection control. All surgical fixtures are available with dimming and zoned lighting options in either flange or grid ceiling installations for additional convenience.
- Hospital-grade materials and finishes for easy cleaning and infection control
- 20 Gauge cold rolled steel, one-piece seam-welded enclosure for added durability
- IP65 rated fully enclosed CRS cover
- Asymmetrical/symmetrical lens
- Green LEDs to reduce glare on monitors and prevent eye strain during lengthy surgical procedures
- Independently powered and dimmed Green and White LED circuits
- Power line RFI filter used to control conducted emissions as per MIL-STD-461G
- Various ceiling mount options
- 120 - 277 Volts
- Consult factory for 347 Volts
- 0 - 10 Volts
- DALI options available
- 80 CRI
- 90 CRI
- 3500 K
- 4000 K
- 5000 K
Life of LEDs
- L70 50,000 hours
- Limited five (5) year warranty
- Luminaire is certified to UL standards by Intertek.
- Conducted emissions controlled as per MIL-STD-461G.
- 20ga CRS
- Seam-welded construction
- White urethane powder coat finish
- 5 step treatment
- Hospital grade material and finish
- IP65 rated fully enclosed CRS cover with asymmetrical/symmetrical acrylic lens
- Optional RFI grid available
- High power factor constant current
- 0.97 pf @ 120 Volts (Class 2, Class II)
- Samsung LEDs mounted on Aluminum Core PCB
- Power line RFI filter used to control conducted emissions