2' x 4'
The Solar Multifunction LED offers a multi-compartment ceiling fixture in a traditional patient room lighting design and is available with up to five lighting functions.
The Solar Multifunction 2 x 4 LED offers a multi-compartment ceiling fixture in a traditional patient room lighting design. This patient room luminaire provides the ultimate convenience, providing up to five lighting functions in a single fixture. A basket section provides general ambient lighting, while the acrylic prismatic lens provides direct and controlled exam lighting to support caregivers. Glare-free lenses and reflectors cover all lighting functions and ensure patient comfort while maximizing clinical efficiencies.
- The latest in LED technology to provide clean, glare-free light for all patient room environments
- Up to five lighting functions all in one fixture
- Easy access to all LED boards and drivers for ease of maintenance
- Hospital-grade material and finish and seam welded edges designed for healthcare environments
- Various ceiling mount options
- 120 - 277 Volts
- Total: 175 W
- Ambient: 49 W
- Exam: 99 W
- Reading: 27 W
Standard Lumen Output
- Total: 20,517 LMS
- Ambient: 5,824 LMS
- Exam: 11,646 LMS
- Reading: 3,047 LMS
- 0 - 10 Volts
- DALI options available
- Standard 80 CRI
- Contact factory for 90 CRI
Standard Color Temperature
- 3000 K
- 3500 K
- 4000 K
Life of LEDs
- L70 50,000 hours
- Limited five (5) year warranty
- Certified to UL standards by ETL
- Conforms to CSA standards as per ETL testing
- 20ga CRS
- Seam-welded construction
- White urethane powder coat finish
- 5 step treatment
- Hospital grade material and finish
- Exam: sliding semi-specular parabolic louver and clear prismatic lens.
- Ambient: perforated steel with pearlescent acrylic diffuser.
- Sliding semi-specular parabolic louver and clear prismatic lens
Optional Ingress Barrier
- 3 mm clear acrylic barrier covers the entire fixture using a piano hinge.
- Door frame secured to the housing and a closed cell neoprene/EPDM/SBR gasket seals the door frame to the housing.