1' x 4'
The CLS series is a recessed IC-rated IP65 luminaire suitable for ISO Class 3 grid or flanged cleanroom applications and features a triple gasket for a reliable seal.
- Request InformationRequest InformationCleanroom Series 1' x 4' Cleanroom Amber
This fixture is also available in:
The CLS series by Amico is a recessed IC-rated IP65 luminaire suitable for ISO Class 3-8 grid or flanged cleanroom applications. This wet location luminaire features an inset or overlapping door with a triple gasket for a reliable seal. Available in various color temperatures, CRI's, and lumen outputs to support users with proper illumination for safe and effective operations within the controlled environment. Optimize your cleanroom lighting with a combination of red or amber LEDs for greater functionality.
- IC-rated IP65 luminaire suitable for ISO Class 3-8 cleanroom applications
- NSF/ANSI 2 certification for Food Zone, Splash Zone, and Non-Food Zone applications
- Inset or overlapping door with a triple gasket for a reliable seal
- Long-lasting LEDs provide 50,000 hours of LED life
- Available in combination with red or amber array LEDs
- 120 - 277 Volts
- Consult factory for 347 Volts
- 0 - 10 Volts
- DALI options available
- 80 CRI
- 90 CRI
- 3500 K
- 4000 K
- 5000 K
- Optional red LED array available
Life of LEDs
- L80 50,000 hours
- Limited five (5) year warranty
- UL listed for insulated ceilings, wet locations
- Suitable for 2500psi pressure spray down
- All electrical components are CSA or UL approved.
- Precision formed
- TIG welded
- One-piece 18 gauge cold rolled steel housing
- White, polyester powder painted housing
- Symmetric optics includes diffused impact resistant acrylic lens
- Lens sealed to doorframe with continuous retention system and supported with stainless steel aircraft cables
- Flange installation is supported by swing style mounting brackets
- Grid installation suitable for 1" and 1.5" T-bar ceilings
- Additional T-Bar support options available
- One piece door frame, fabricated from 18 gauge, cold rolled steel with TIG welded corners
- It is retained by stainless steel aircraft cables
- Flat head, stainless steel, captive fasteners with integral silicone O-rings easily secure door frame to housing
- Gasket seals door frame to housing
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!