The LightMaster Low Voltage Controller is designed to allow users to operate high voltage lights found in healthcare facilities using a low voltage device such as a keypad or pillow speaker. The LightMaster Low Voltage Controller can be used and is compatible with all nurse call systems and low voltage momentary contact switches.
- Controls up to three light functions in the room
- Compatible with nurse call systems used today
- Universal input voltage of 120–277VAC
- Color coded push in connectors for ease of connectivity
- Compact design
- Up to two loads have 0-10V dimming capability
- Can be used with florescent and LED light sources
- Five modes of operation
Input Voltage: 120-277VAC, 50/60Hz
Maximum Current: 5A RMS per load; 10A total
Dimming Control: 0-10V
Operating Temperature: 50°F to 176°F (10°C to 80°C)
Low Voltage Requirements: 5VDC @ 0.5mA
Dimensions: (L) 7" x (W) 1 ¾" x (H) 1 ¼"
Surge Protection: Tested to IEC 61000-4-2 electrostatic discharge immunity, IEC 61000-4-4 fast transient/burst immunity, IEC 61000-4-5 surge immunity.
Listings: cETLus Conforms to UL STD 244A; Certified to CSA STD C22.2 No. 184
Warranty: Limited five year