Low Voltage Controller with Dimming
The LightMaster Low Voltage Controller allows users to operate high voltage lights found in healthcare facilities using a low voltage device such as a keypad or pillow speaker.
The LightMaster Low Voltage Controller is designed to allow users to operate high voltage lights found in healthcare facilities using a low voltage device such as a keypad or pillow speaker. The LightMaster Low Voltage Controller can be used and is compatible with all nurse call systems and low voltage momentary contact switches.
- 120 - 277 Volts
- 5A RMS per load
- 10A total
- 0 - 10V
- 50°F to 176°F (10°C to 80°C)
Low Voltage Requirements
- 5 VDC @ 0.5 mA
- 7" (L) x 2" (W) x 1 ¼" (H)
- Tested to IEC 61000-4-2 electrostatic discharge immunity
- IEC 61000-4-4 fast transient/burst immunity
- IEC 61000-4-5 surge immunity
- cETLus Conforms to UL STD 244A
- Certified to CSA STD C22.2 No. 184
- Limited five (5) year warranty
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!