Minimizing cross contamination with our Predictive Thermometers is made a priority with touchless loading and ejecting of single use probe covers. A full swap of predictive thermometry components including probe covers occurs when converting between oral/axillary measurements, further protecting against possible infection. Keep secure with an anti-theft locking base.
Have a question? Get in touch.
Color coded probe and isolation chambers
Oral temperatures in under 4 seconds
Hygienic loading and ejecting of probe covers
Battery life of 6000 measurements
Intuitive icon based interface
Flexible probe design increases durability
Available with Pulse Timer option
Anti-theft locking base available
Storage Temperature Range
- -25°C-55°C (-13°F-131°F) at 95% RH
- 6000 measurements on 4 AA batteries
Ambient Operating Range
- 10°C-40°C (50°F-104°F) at 10%-95% RH
Measurement Response Time
- Quick Mode: <4 sec Oral
- Standard Mode: <10 sec Oral; <14 sec Axillary
- Direct Mode: 1-2 minutes Oral, Axillary
- Cold Mode: <15 sec Oral; <20 sec Axillary
- Quick Mode ±0.3 °C (±0.6 °F)
- Standard Mode ±0.1 °C (±0.2 °F)
- Direct Mode ±0.1 °C (±0.2 °F)
- 30.0°C-43.0°C (86.0°F-109.0°F)
- Electronic system (return to base message)
- Mountable base with key lock
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!