LCD & Keyboard Mount with Secondary Surface
From the ER to the OR, the Falcon Lite IT Station is built to make your job easier. The extendable keyboard tray allows you to configure the position of the keyboard and monitor in seconds. An Easy Grab handle lets you move your charting station with ease. When you need quick access to barcode scanners and mice, integrated holsters have them at your fingertips.
Your intuitive use was our main concern when we designed the Falcon Lite IT Station, but it wasn’t our only one. That’s why we incorporated a streamlined cable management system and a negative tilt adjustment knob, promoting proper ergonomics so you can work comfortably and safely. Medical grade surfaces are easy to clean for better infection control, and with a folded depth of 8" (20.3 cm) from the wall, the Falcon Lite IT Station stays out of the way when you are performing other tasks.
OSHPD Approval: OPM-0271-13
- 6.5" (16.51 cm) independent LCD height adjustment
- Entire system easily folds back less than 9" (22.9 cm) from wall for storage when not in use
- Includes both 75/100 VESA mounting options with easy installation slots
- Intelligent cable management systems on arm, wall channel and post
- Optional CPU mounts available
- Negative tilt keyboard adjustment
- Completely sealed keyboard tray for better infection control
- Easy access to barcode scanner and mouse holders
- Conveniently and ergonomically position your monitor and keyboard for maximum productivity, comfort and patient to caregiver eye contact
- Durable aluminum construction
- Optional integrated RFID reader