Goose Tablet Roll Stand
Amico teamed up with our healthcare partners to design a complete suite of telehealth carts and workstations, from light-duty patient-facing carts to robust heavy-duty workstations for caregivers. Easy to use, clean, and modify, our customizable products are optimal for each key stakeholder at the healthcare facility, facilitating our primary goal: better patient outcomes. These telehealth carts and workstations support increased patient engagement and positive caregiver-patient communication while being fully-customizable giving you the ability to meet the precise needs of your facility.
- Lightweight, secure solution for patient to caregiver communication
- Facilitates patient communication to caregivers and family, as well as patient edutainment
- Reduces transmission risk and PPE consumption by supporting safe distancing between caregivers and patients
- Long Gooseneck reaches middle of bed for patient comfort
- Tablet adjustment: tilt, pan, and rotate for optimal ergonomic positioning and ease of use
- Durable surfaces suitable for cleaning with Virox, CaviWipes, and other common cleaners
- Easily remove accessories for terminal cleaning and sterilization
- Future-Proof - ability to add on accessories and modify cart in the future
- 24.5" x 24.5" x 65.5" (62.2 cm x 62.2 cm x 164.4 cm)
- 21.5 lbs (9.8 kg)
Max Tablet Weight
- 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
Fits Tablet Sizes
- 9" - 11" (22.9 cm – 27.9 cm) up to 0.4" (1 cm) thick
- 9" - 13" [22.9 cm - 33 cm], up to 0.8" [2 cm] thick with Large Tablet Kit
Locking Tablet Holder
- Tilting, 360-degree rotating
Tablet Adjustment Lock
Tablet Min / Max Height
- 25.75" / 65.5" (65.4 cm / 166.4 cm)
Gooseneck Length (Stem to Tablet)
- 22.5" (60.3 cm)
Gooseneck Reach (Horizontal)
- 16" (40.6 cm)
- Wipeable sealed medical-grade sheath covering ridged steel wire.
- Large locking casters designed for hospital use with ergonomic, easy-to-use, brake levers.
- Through Gooseneck to optional integrated tablet power adapter with 3' (0.9 m) compact, coiled medical-grade power cord.
- IEC60601 Stability
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 13485:2016
- 3 years
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!