Hydraulic Patient Transfer Stretcher
The Amico Hydraulic Patient Transfer Stretcher (S-H-300) provides caregivers the control they need in the emergency environment. The stretchers can be adjusted to various positions – raising, lowering, trendelenburg, and reverse trendelenburg – by actuating the hydraulic pistons. The back section is adjustable through the use of gas springs and the knee gatch can be raised and lowered with an optional manual crank.
The stretcher is made of carbon steel and painted by an electrostatic spray (powder-coat). The base cover is made from injectionmolded ABS plastic and the locking siderails are made from a combination of steel, aluminum extrusion and plastic parts for increased durability and to facilitate easy cleaning. The back section includes an X-Ray-compatible board.
The stretcher comes complete with an IV pole, bumper wheels and actuator dust covers to protect the hydraulic actuators.
- Centrally controlled brake system
- Collapsible siderails
- Dual side foot pedals
- Retractable fifth wheel steering system
- X-Ray compatible backrest
- Shock absorbing, non-marking bumpers
- Foley bag holder
- 4" (10 cm) mattress included
- Ergonomic push handles
- Storage area in base for oxygen E-cylinder tank
- Storage tray for patient belongings
- Permanent IV Pole
- Overall Length: 84.5" (214 cm)
- Overall Width: 33" (84 cm)
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 16°
- Maximum Fowler Section Inclination: 80° ± 5
- Maximum Knee Section Inclination: 35° ± 5
- Lowest: 23" (58 cm)
- Highest: 35" (89 cm)
- Surface Width: 25" (64 cm)
- Surface Length: 75" (191 cm)
- Surface Thickness: 4" (10 cm)
- 550 lbs (250 kg)
- 8" (20 cm)
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!