Lunar Series LED Night Lights bring a soft, low-level illumination to any healthcare environment allowing clinical staff and patients to navigate safely during the evening hours.
Louvered Lunar Series LED Night Lights bring a soft, low-level illumination to any healthcare environment allowing clinical staff and patients to navigate safely during the evening hours. Designed to accommodate the various sleep patterns in the hospital environment, the Lunar Series Night Light is available in multiple color temperatures as well as amber and blue. Our louvered faceplate has minimal protrusion from the wall and provides direct illumination to the floor. The Lunar Series LED Night Lights can be controlled by a switch or by using photocell technology that will automatically turn the Night Light on in low light conditions.
- 120 - 277 Volts
- 3.5 W
Standard Lumen Output
- 46 LMS
Standard Color Temperature
- 2700 K
- 3000 K
- 3500 K
- 4000 K
Life of LEDs
- L70 50,000 hours
- Limited five (5) year warranty
- Certified to UL standards by ETL
- Conforms to CSA standards as per ETL testing
- Stainless steel louvered cover
- Hospital-grade material and finish on all exposed components of installed luminaire
- Frosted diffuser for general light distribution
- UV-stabilized, high-impact-resistant, injection-molded polycarbonate
- High power factor constant current
- 0.97 pf @ 120 Volts (Class 2, Class II)
- Standard installation requires the backplate to be mounted to a NEMA, single-gang junction box (supplied by others).
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!