2' x 4'
Solar SeriesDownload Specifications
- Request InformationRequest InformationSolar Series 2' x 4' Ambient Indirect
This fixture is also available in:
Solar Series Ambient Indirect offers general ambient lighting in a traditional patient room lighting design to provide an optimal environment for patient healing and recovery. An optional night light provides patients and clinical staff with low-level illumination to navigate safely during the evening hours. Glare-free lenses and reflectors cover all lighting functions and ensure patient comfort while maximizing clinical efficiencies.
- Available in 2’ and 4’ length options
- Hospital-grade materials and finishes for easy cleaning and infection control
- 20 Gauge cold rolled steel, one-piece seam-welded enclosure for added durability
- The latest in LED technology to provide clean, glare-free light for all patient room environments
- Various ceiling mount options
- 120 - 277 Volts
- 62 W
Standard Lumen Output
- 6,500 LMS
- 0 - 10 Volts
- Standard 5% dimming
- Contact factory for 1% dimming
- DALI options available
- Standard 80 CRI
- Contact factory for 90 CRI
Standard Color Temperature
- 3000 K
- 3500 K
- 4000 K
- Contact factory for additional options
Life of LEDs
- L70 50,000 hours
- Limited five (5) year warranty
- Certified to UL standards by ETL
- Conforms to CSA standards as per ETL testing
- 20ga CRS
- Seam-welded construction
- White urethane powder coat finish
- 5 step treatment
- Hospital grade material and finish
- Sliding semi-specular parabolic louver and clear prismatic lens
Optional Ingress Barrier
- 3 mm clear acrylic barrier covers the entire fixture using a piano hinge.
- Door frame secured to the housing and a closed cell neoprene/EPDM/SBR gasket seals the door frame to the housing.
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!