Directional Recessed 6" Downlight
The LPD downlight is a non-ferrous, adjustable LED luminaire specifically designed to provide increased directional lighting for MRI table procedures.
Amico's Low Profile Directional (LPD) LED Downlight is a game-changer in the MRI environment. The LPD downlight is a non-ferrous, adjustable LED luminaire that provides targeted lighting to the MRI bore. This fixture delivers focused illumination to the MRI table to support clinicians with IV sedation procedures and improve clinical workflow. The recessed downlight requires 6.5' of plenum clearance and is available in multiple color temperatures.
- Adjustable LED Lamp provides targeted lighting to the MRI Table
- Non-ferrous assembly for use in the MRI environment
- Multiple color temperatures available
- Available with DC or Ethernet wiring
- Long lasting LEDs provide 50,000 hours of LED life
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Certified to meet MRI vendor EMI requirements
- 6" Can
- Flying Leads / Ethernet Wiring
- 3.0 Lbs
- 36 Vdc
- 350 mA
- 12 W
- 41 BTU/hr
- 3500 K Model: 20 - Dry Location
- 4000 K Model: 20/25 - Dry Location
- 4000 K Model Only: UL 8750
- 4000 K Model Only: UL 2108
- 3500 K Model Only: UL 2108
- 3500 K Model Only: CSA 22.2#250.0
- Pending - 2011/65/EU
- -40˚C / 85˚C
- -20˚C / 35˚C
- 5 % / 95 %
- 50,000 Hours
- Limited three (3) year warranty
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!