2' x 2'
CLU series is a specification-grade, LED recessed flanged IP65, IP66 IC-rated luminaire for ISO Class 4 cleanrooms. For use in Hazardous Locations Class I Zone 2, Zone 22.
- Request InformationRequest InformationCleanroom Series 2' x 2' Cleanroom Universal
This fixture is also available in:
Designed for highly controlled environments, the CLU series by Amico is a specification-grade, LED recessed flanged IP65, IP66 IC-rated luminaire for ISO Class 4 cleanrooms. This wet location luminaire is ideal for pharmaceutical manufacturing, food processing, life sciences, and laboratory environments. Amico's CLU fixtures come in various color temperatures, CRI's, and lumen outputs to support users with proper illumination for safe and effective operations within the controlled environment. Optimize your cleanroom lighting with a combination of red and white LEDs for greater functionality.
- IP65, IP66 IC-rating for ISO Class 4 cleanrooms
- NSF/ANSI 2 certification for Food Zone, Splash Zone, and Non-Food Zone applications
- Class I Zone 2, Zone 22 (Class I Div 2, Class II Div 2, Class III) for use in hazardous locations
- Optional emergency battery pack available
- Long-lasting LEDs provide 50,000 hours of LED life
- Available in combination with red array LEDs
- 120 - 277 Volts
- Consult factory for 347 Volts
- 0 - 10 Volts
- DALI options available
- 80 CRI
- 90 CRI
- 3500 K
- 4000 K
- 5000 K
- Optional red LED array available
Life of LEDs
- L80 50,000 hours
- Limited five (5) year warranty
- UL listed for insulated ceilings, wet locations
- Suitable for 2500psi pressure spray down
- All electrical components are CSA or UL approved.
- Precision formed
- TIG welded
- One-piece 18 gauge cold rolled steel housing
- White, polyester powder painted housing
- Symmetric optics includes diffused impact resistant acrylic lens
- Lens sealed to doorframe with continuous retention system and supported with stainless steel aircraft cables
- Flange installation is supported by swing style mounting brackets
- Grid installation suitable for 1" and 1.5" T-bar ceilings
- Additional T-Bar support options available
- One piece door frame, fabricated from 18 gauge, cold rolled steel with TIG welded corners
- It is retained by stainless steel aircraft cables
- Flat head, stainless steel, captive fasteners with integral silicone O-rings easily secure door frame to housing
- Gasket seals door frame to housing
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!