The Lunar Series LED Night Lights bring a soft, low level of illumination to any healthcare environment. Night Lights allow clinical staff to navigate through a dark room without disturbing patients. The Lunar Series Night Lights are available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K soft white as well as in amber and blue colors. Our unique faceplate design is not only aesthetically pleasing, but it also has minimal protrusion from the wall and provides even light distribution. The Lunar Series LED Night Lights can be controlled by a switch or by using photocell technology that will automatically turn the Night Light on in low light conditions.
- Hospital grade material and antimicrobial finish
- White, amber, and blue LED options
- Even light distribution
- Long lasting LEDs
- 120 - 277 Volts
- 46 lm
- 3.5 W
- White 2700K
- White 3000K
- White 3500K
- White 4000K
Life of LEDs:
- L70 50,000 hours
- Limited five (5) year warranty
- Certified to UL standards by ETL. Conforms to CSA standards as per ETL testing
- Stainless steel louvered cover. Hospital-grade material and finish on all exposed components of installed luminaire.
- Frosted diffuser for general light distribution. UV-stabilized, high-impact-resistant, injection-molded polycarbonate.
- Standard installation requires the backplate to be mounted to a NEMA, single-gang junction box (supplied by others).