Magna 51 LED
This Illuminated Magnifier is designed to make demanding visual tasks easier with a wide-angle, distortion-free lens and 48 premium LEDs to illuminate the viewing area.
The Magna 51 Illuminated Magnifier makes highly demanding visual tasks more manageable. Forty-eight premium LEDs illuminate the viewing area through a wide-angle, distortion-free lens for effortless examination. Customize light intensity with 10%-100% dimming capabilities on our easy-to-operate touch panel, conveniently located on the luminaire head. The Magna 51's balanced arm technology and independent swivel joints allow for simple adjustment and precise positioning of the magnifier. A color rendering index of 90 helps clinicians differentiate between tissues during general examinations.
- Control pad conveniently located on lighthead for easy access
- Easily customize light intensity with 10%-100% dimming capabilities
- Balanced arm technology and independent swivel joints allow for simple adjustment and precise positioning
- The wide-angle, distortion-free lens offers high-power magnification for detailed examinations
- Premium LEDs and a color rendering index of 90 illuminate the viewing area and make it easy for clinicians to differentiate between tissues during general examinations
- Available in various arm and mounting options
- 48 LED lamp 4W, neutral white
Color Rendering Index
- 90 CRI
- 50/60 Hz
- Electronic plug-in driver
- Approx. 9.8 ft (3 m)
Luminaire Body Material
- Plastic, untreated, Aluminum coloured anodized
Tubular Sections Material
- Tubular aluminum section anodized
- Rail mount
- Wall mount
- Floor stand
- Table mount
- Multi stage switchable
- Continuously dimmable multi-functional switch
- Multi-function switch
- Approx. 4.4 lbs (2 kg)
- Class II with power
Color Of Tubular Sections
- Aluminum, Anodized
- ø 6.3 in (160 mm)
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!