Multifunctional Switch with Dimming
The LightMaster Multifunction switch is a compact, low-voltage device that can control up to five lighting functions on one easy-to-use, single-gang keypad.
The Amico LightMaster multifunction switch with dimming functionality is designed to improve the day-to-day operation of your room lighting. With advancements in room lighting, Amico has made it easy to operate each function of single or multiple light fixtures with one intuitive keypad. Incorporated in a single gang space, this LightMaster keypad with dimming can control Reading, Ambient, Direct Light and Spot Lights that may be in the room. Featuring backlit buttons and LED indicators for five levels of dimming to clearly indicate the lights in use and their level of brightness. With infection control in mind, Amico uses a Mylar Overlay on each keypad for ease of cleaning. The Lightmaster keypad with dimming is also designed as a low voltage device to ensure the highest levels of safety are met.
- Control up to five lighting functions on one single-gang keypad
- LED indicators on keypads illuminate the controls, making it easy for patients and clinicians to identify lighting functions in the evening hours
- Dimming indicators allow users to adjust the lighting to their desired brightness
- Nurse call and pillow speaker integration for added convenience
- Mylar Cover for ease of cleaning and infection control
- Low-voltage interface keypad for user safety
- 120 - 277 Volts
- 120 - 277 Volts
- 2.5 amps Resistive
- 1.8 amps Ballast at 120 Volts
- 0.975 amps Resistive
- 1.0 amp Ballast at 277 Volts
Low Voltage Circuit
- 200 mA
- 32 - 176˚F / 0 - 80˚C
Master Control Dimensions
- 8" (L) x 2.6" (W) x 1.25" (H)
Secondary Control Dimensions
- 4.5" (L) x 2.6" (W) x 1.25" (H)
- One (1) Gang
- Limited five (5) year warranty
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!