The Hammerhead Boom can be integrated into any operating room, surgery center, and hybrid operating room. Its horizontal design provides health care professionals with more space to work under the console. Its low profile is perfect for tight spaces.
The Hammerhead Boom is commonly seen as a utility boom, a perfusion boom, or an anesthesia boom. In addition, the Hammerhead Boom can be integrated into a V-Series Pendant. The boom is equipped with two control handles to control the movement of the boom. The design promotes exceptional infection control with its rounded surfaces and minimal seams for easy cleaning, and top covers and seals that allow for easy removal and reinstall during any maintenance or servicing.
- Increased working space due to horizontal layout
- Light and mobile console
- Two control handles for braking and up/down movement
- Seamless design for easy cleaning
- Easily removable top covers for maintenance or servicing
- Intuitive electric braking system with built-in backup friction brake
- Up to 10 gas outlets*
- Up to 16 electrical duplexes*
- 100% customizable consoles
- Additional data, blank provisions and custom cut-outs available*
- *Max number of services depends on boom configuration
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!