Hydraulic Patient Transfer Scale Stretcher
The Amico Hydraulic Patient Transfer Scale Stretcher (S-AM1-3006) provides caregivers the control they need in the emergency environment. The stretcher features an integrated scale system, allowing caregivers to weigh patients. Additionally, the patient exit alarm function detects when a patient exits the stretcher and gives an audible alarm when that happens. The stretchers can be adjusted to various positions – raising, lowering, Trendelenburg, and reverse Trendelenburg – by actuating the hydraulic pistons. The back section is adjustable through the use of gas springs and the knee gatch can be raised and lowered with a manual crank.
The stretcher is made of carbon steel and painted by an electrostatic spray (powder-coat). The base cover is made from injection molded ABS plastic and the locking siderails are made from a combination of steel, aluminum extrusion and plastic parts for increased durability and to facilitate easy cleaning. The back section includes an X-Ray-compatible board.
The stretcher comes complete with an IV pole, bumper wheels and actuator dust covers to protect the hydraulic actuators.
- Integrated scale system
- Centrally controlled brake system
- Collapsible siderails
- Dual side foot pedals
- Retractable fifth wheel steering system
- X-Ray compatible backrest
- Shock absorbing, non-marking bumpers
- Foley bag holder
- Ergonomic push handles
- Storage area in base for oxygen E-cylinder tank
- Permanent IV pole
- Overall Length: 84.5" (214 cm)
- Overall Width: 33" (84 cm)
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 16°
- Maximum Fowler Section Inclination: 80° ± 5
- Maximum Knee Section Inclination: 35° ± 5
- Lowest: 22" (56 cm)
- Highest: 34" (86 cm)
- Surface Width: 25" (64 cm)
- Surface Length: 75" (191 cm)
- Surface Thickness: 4" (10 cm)
- 550 lbs (250 kg)
- 8" (20 cm)
Volts and Amps
- 120 VAC - 4A
- 220 VAC - 2.9A
- 50-60 Hz
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!