The Amico Apollo Hospital Bed Collection provides caregivers the control they need in the recovery environment. The simple design and distinctive features bring efficiency to today’s medical and surgical environment. The Amico Apollo AC 400C features easily removable head and footboards which provide caregivers easy access in the event of an emergency. The head and footboards feature an exclusive blend of polypropylene for uncomplicated cleanup and durability.
The functions of the bed are electronically controlled and equipped with a backup battery that allows caregivers to make adjustments to the bed during transport and unexpected power outages.
- Easily removable head and footboards
- Instant CPR release lever
- 550 lb (249.48 kg) weight capacity
- LED night light
- Bed bumpers for added protection
- Five positional functions (HILO, Fowler, Knee, Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg)
- Brake mechanism located at foot of the bed
- Battery back-up
- Caregiver-controlled “flat surface” function
- Fowler angle indicator
- 6 IV pole holders
- 2 Foley bag holders
- Linak DC actuators
- Patient control on inner side rails
- Overall Length: 88" (224 cm)
- Overall Width: 42" (107 cm)
- Patient Surface: 35" x 77" (89 x 196 cm)
Height Range: (to the surface of the litter)
- Low: 18" (46 cm)
- High: 29" (74 cm)
- Backrest: 0° - 65°
- Knee Gatch: 0° - 30°
- Trend./Reverse Trend: ± 12°
- 550 lbs (249.48 kg)
- 5" (13 cm)
- 110 V @ 60 Hz
- 220 V @ 50 Hz
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!