Ambulance (EMS) Hose Barb Medical Gas Outlets and Ambulance (EMS) DISS and NPT Medical Gas Outlets.
- Hose Barb Outlets: The gas inlet tube of the outlet body shall be a hose barb fitting to permit connection of either 1/4" or 5/16" or 3/8" O.D. flexible hose with a crimp type ferrule.
- DISS Outlets: Gas specific DISS connection brazed to the back body of the gas outlet which will allow a gas specific hose to be attached to the connection.
- The Medical Gas Ambulance outlet shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
- Medical Gas Ambulance outlets shall be gas specific and permanently labelled for the services indicated.
- All outlets meet applicable requirements of "Federal Specification for Ambulances" KKK-A-1822C. Amico ambulance outlets comply with NFPA 99.
- For positive pressure gas services, the outlet shall be equipped with a primary and secondary check valve and the secondary check valve shall be rated at a maximum of 200 psi (1,379 kpa) in the event the latch valve assembly is removed for maintenance.
- Outlet bodies shall be gas specific by indexing each gas service to a gas specific dual pin indexing arrangement on the respective identification module.
- A large color coded front plate shall be used for ease of gas identification and aesthetic appeal.
- The latch-valve assembly shall be Ohmeda Diamond Quick Disconnect, Chemetron Quick Connect, Puritan-Bennett Quick Disconnect, DISS compatible or Oxequip/Medstar compatible and accept only corresponding type gas specific adapters.
- All outlets shall be cleaned and degreased for medical gas service, factory assembled and tested.
- Amico products comply with NFPA 99.
- Compensates for installation depth variations
- 360 degree swivel inlet connection
- Gas specific indexing
- 100% tested for flow, leaks and connector retention
- Gas specific rough-in accepts either: Puritan-Bennett, Ohmeda, Chemetron, DISS, Oxequip/Medstar