Magna LED Gooseneck
Magna LED Gooseneck magnifier is engineered for precise and consistent examinations with 63 premium LEDs to provide high-level illumination and 50,000 hours of LED life.
Magna LED Gooseneck is engineered for precise and consistent examinations and offers a minimal design that fits easily into any workspace. This highly durable magnifier features a gooseneck arm that remains strong and flexible, even after 20,000 movements. Its 63 premium LEDs provide high-level illumination with a minimum of 50,000 hours of operating life. For convenience, soft-touch sensors on the luminaire head allow clinicians to control lighting functions easily.
- Gooseneck arm for flexible positioning and durability
- Soft-touch sensors on the luminaire head for convenient access to lighting functions
- 63 premium LEDs provide high-level illumination with a minimum of 50,000 hours of operating life
- Available in various arm and mounting options
- 1 LED lamp 4W, neutral white
- 50/60 Hz
- Electronic plug-in transformer
- Approx. 7.5 ft (2.286 m)
Luminaire Body Material
Tubular Sections Material
- Steel tube/metal flexible tube
- Rail mount
- Wall mount
- Floor stand
- Table mount
- Acrylic clear
- Approx. 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Class II
Color Luminaire Body
Color Of Tubular Sections
- Silver metallic
- ø 2.8" (72 mm)
Have a question?
Complete the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you!