The Retro-Fit process allows you to update and convert your old Medical Gas Equipment to new Amico equipment. This can be done without breaking the pipeline or cutting into the existing wall. Amico’s Retro-Fits are designed to use the existing back body of the previous product. This allows you to maintain the original configuration while improving both the functionality and aesthetic appearance of the equipment
- The Gas Control panel Retro-fit kit allows you to change from Chemetron or Ohmeda to Amico Alert-1 series without breaking the pipeline or cutting into the existing wall.
- The control panel shall be supplied with a quarter turn shutoff ball valve, rated at no less than 300 psi (2,069 kPa).
- The unit shall have an inlet pressure indicator 0 - 400 psi (0-2, 750 kPa) valve to indicate the inlet supply pressure.
- The pressure regulator shall be adjustable between 0 to 250 psi (0 to 1,724 kPa).
- The outlet controlled pressure shall be monitored by a pressure indicator with a range of 0 - 400 psi (0 - 2,750 kPa).
- The DISS outlet shall be a Diameter Index Safety System (D.I.S.S.) for Air or Nitrogen Service Outlet or "Safety Swing Coupling" for pressures above 200 psi. The outlets shall be used for connection to pneumatic surgical tools.
- The mounting frame is made from 18 gauge aluminum that has been painted for an aesthetic appearance.
- The unit shall be factory tested for the intended gas service.
- The Gas Control Panel is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Amico products comply with NFPA 99.
- N-CONC-E-ROH: Nitrogen control panel retro-fit Ohmeda, English, relieving
- N-CONC-E-HP-ROH: Nitrogen control panel high pressure retro-fit Ohmeda, English, relieving (NFPA)
- Inlet and outlet pressure display gauges in psi/kPa
- Manual shut-off valve
- Outlet supply pipe for remote mounted outlets
- 3/8" (9.5 mm) internal tubing for high flow
- High flow capacity regulator
- Aluminum front simplifies cleaning
- Maximum supply pressure 250 psi (1,724 kPa)
- Maximum delivery pressure: DISS = 200 psi HP (Safety Swing Coupling) = 250 psi