The CLU series by Amico is a specification-grade, LED recessed flanged IP65, IP66 IC-rated luminaire, for ISO Class 4 cleanrooms. Ideal for pharmaceutical manufacturing, food processing, Life Sciences, and laboratories. NSF/ANSI 2 food zone non-contact and splash zone applications. For use in wet locations, insulated ceilings. For use in hazardous locations, consult the ordering key.
- Hospital-grade material and finish
- Glare-free reflectors
- Optional emergency battery pack
- Optional red LED array
- Seam welded enclosure
- Long-lasting LEDs
- 120 – 277 Volts; Consult factory for 347 Volts
- 0 – 10 Volts and DALI options available
- 80 CRI (80-89)
Standard Color Temperature:
- Optional red LED array available
Life of LEDs:
- L80 > 50,000 hours
- Limited five (5) year warranty
- Approved to CSA and UL standards. UL listed for wet locations, insulated ceilings. For use in Hazardous Locations Class I, Zone 2, Zone 22. Consult ordering key for HazLoc options and Temperature Codes. IP65 & IP66.
- Precision formed, TIG welded, one-piece 18 gauge cold rolled steel housing.
- Swingarm mounting brackets, with vertical adjustability, are used to mount the fixture against the ceiling. Brackets provide an improved continuous seal to plenum eliminating fixture distortion.
- One piece 60° beveled perimeter door frame, fabricated from 18 gauge, cold-rolled steel with TIG welded corners. The door assembly is self-centering by means of locating studs. It is retained by stainless steel aircraft cable when opened. Specialized, military-grade, flathead, stainless steel, captive fasteners with integral silicone O-rings easily secure door frame to housing through the use of floating cage nuts. Silicone O-rings offer superior performance and longer life over comparable Teflon bushings. Protective stops prevent the fasteners from being over-tightened and bending the lens door frame. Custom shaped, extruded closed cell silicone gasketing is used throughout to ensure precise, redundant seals between door assembly, housing, and plenum. Vulcanized corners ensure continuity of the seal on the frame gasket. Continuous retention-mounts mechanically secure and evenly distribute force against both gasketing and diffuser.
- The standard lens assembly is made with a tempered safety glass sealed to the lens frame with a non-silicone sealant together with an overlay of a pattern #12 acrylic lens, mechanically secured.
- White, polyester powder painted housing.