The CRU series by Amico is a recessed IC-rated IP65 luminaire suitable for ISO Class 3 grid or flanged cleanroom applications. This wet location luminaire features an inset or overlapping door and has a triple gasket for a reliable seal. Available with NSF/ANSI 2 for food zone, splash zone and non-food zone applications.
- Hospital-grade material and finish
- Glare-free reflectors
- Optional emergency battery pack
- Optional red LED array
- Seam welded enclosure
- Long-lasting LEDs
- 120-277 Volts; Consult factory for 347 Volts
- 0 - 10 Volts and DALI options available
- 80 CRI, 90 CRI
Standard Color Temperature:
- Optional red LED array available
Life of LEDs:
- L80 > 50,000 hours
- Limited five (5) year warranty
- UL listed for insulated ceilings, wet locations. Suitable for 2500psi pressure spraydown. NSF listed (see order key), all electrical components are CSA or UL approved
- Precision formed, TIG-welded, 20 gauge cold rolled steel housing with no visible, external hardware. Other options available (see ordering key).
- Flange installation is supported by swing style mounting brackets. Grid installation is suitable for 1” and 1.5” T-Bar ceilings. See ordering key for additional 2” T-Bar support (option C57).
- One-piece door frame, fabricated from 18 gauge, cold-rolled steel with TIG welded corners. It is retained by stainless steel aircraft cables. Flathead, stainless steel, captive fasteners with integral silicone O-rings easily secure door frame to housing. Gasket seals door frame to housing.
- Symmetric optic includes a diffused impact resistant acrylic lens. Lens sealed to the doorframe with a continuous retention system and supported with stainless steel aircraft cables.
- White, polyester powder painted housing.