Amico's Patient Lift Pendant (PLP) may be easily integrated into our Spectra Series pendant system (Reverse and Standard configuration). Installed as a single structure, the revolutionary PLP increases real estate in the ceiling to allow for installation of additional medical equipment.
- Direct power ensures the lift is always charged and ready for use.
- Maintain ability to have a fully functional console on either side of the patient.
- Install with a single structural support. Frees up space in the ceiling for exam/procedure lights.
- Can hold up to 1000 lb person.
- Can be integrated into our reverse arm or standard arm pendant system.
Equipment Planners, Architects and Contractors are Saying:
- The single structure offers considerable savings in planning and installation.
- No more worries about trying to avoid countless obstacles in the ceiling.
- Gives a lot of flexibility to meet clinical demands.
- May be upgraded with the Integrated Patient Lift feature in the future.
Clinical Staff are Saying:
- Extremely easy to transfer a patient from bed to chair or stretcher.
- Never have to return the lift to a charging station as it stays constantly charged.
- Always within reach and more likely to be used (no more "out of sight, out of mind").
- Flexibility of the system allows for effective transfers, patient positioning and turning.