Amico Motorized Retractable Ceiling Columns provide gas and electrical power to an operating room in one convenient and centralized location. Retractable ceiling columns increase management of overcrowded areas when supplying medical gas and electrical services. When not in use, the columns can be easily stored by raising the telescopic portion, thus avoiding possible accidental contact with medical personnel.
The aesthetically pleasing stainless steel external panels are designed for easy cleaning. Up to 12 medical gas outlets and 12 receptacles can be used per column.
- The column is offered with the optional choice of a single Nitrogen Control Panel or a single panel with manifold or a dual Nitrogen Control Panel.
- The Motorized Retractable ceiling column provides a modern efficient method of supplying gas and electrical services in surgery or special care areas.
- For use in anesthetizing locations, the gas outlets are bottom mounted. Units for specialized care areas have side mounted outlets to facilitate the use of secondary equipment.
- When not in use, it can easily be stored away by raising the telescopic section. This will avoid possible accidental contact with medical personnel.
- When required, the face of the column can be lowered to facilitate hook-up of services.
The Letters “CH” Define Column Height:
30 inches [762 mm] = 30
36 inches [914 mm] = 36
42 inches [1067 mm] = 42
Note: The motorized retractable ceiling column is available in the height configurations listed above only.
30 inches [762 mm] = 14 inches
36 inches [914 mm] = 18 inches
42 inches [1067 mm] = 18 inches
The Letters “VVV” Define the Voltage:
120 = 120V
230 = 230V
Optional Gas Control Panels:
(to be ordered separately)
Single Nitrogen Control Panel C-CONP-S-NIT
Customer Order Information:
Amico requires a signed, approved copy of all specifications before fabrication can begin. For further information please ask for our Approval & Installation Booklet (C-ELEC-ENG).