Amico's Powered Therapeutic Mattresses play an important role in your decision for ulcer prevention. With the option of air-filled, low-air-loss and alternating air mattresses, pressure relief can be achieved with the use of technology to create dynamic surfaces. Pressure ulcers result from prolonged pressure that cuts off the blood supply to the skin, causing the skin and other tissue to die. The damage may occur in as little as 12 hours and may go unnoticed until the skin begins to break down, days later.
- Overlay Mattress: 80" x 36" x 5"
- Replacement Mattress:
80" x 36" x 8"
- Control Unit: 9.5" x 5" x 5"
- Vented cushions for low air loss therapy preventing moisture build-up
- Microclimate management increases air flow and circulation
- 16 cell overlay allows for even distribution of patient’s weight and maximizes pressure relief
- Anatomical uninterrupted pressure distribution
- Easy to set up and clean
- Lightweight design with handles allows for effortless transport and storage
- Lock-out key prevents tampering of patient settings and power switch
- Accommodates patient weight of up to 500 lbs (226.8 kg)
Cover Layer Performance
Top Layer: Low friction, highly vapor permeable and water resistant urethane coated nylon
Middle Layer: Unique spacer fabric allows unobstructed airflow throughout the top sheet
Bottom Layer: A zippered liquid proof layer which prevents any liquids from getting into the mattress base